The LanD ARCHIVE
All images by the TLA
a short history of the land archive
supported by - Archive of defunct newspapers
Mr Clementi Guillemard (left), founder of The Land Archive (formerly known as The Public Archives). Seen here after a meeting with Charles Anderson and Wife on his first visit to Singapore, 1949.
The former office of The Land Archive at No. 108-F Jalan Lim Sin Tat
Clementi Guillemard on vacating the former premise of Jalan Lim Sin Tat, 1971
Copyright 2011, The Land Archive